VISORA Imaging Software
The rapid migration of dental photography from standard 35mm film to digital media has created the need for a software application that can efficiently acquire, manipulate, and present digital images. Visora is the FIRST imaging software to aggregate the functions of digital photography, cosmetic imaging, intraoral camera capture, digital x-ray capture, and document management into one application. With unparalleled ease of use, you will be able to use the most advanced techniques in digital imaging without having to jump between different software applications and multiple windows.
- Easy to use - fewer mouse clicks than competing products
- Present before and after smile whitening simulation in a few seconds
- Perform smile design simulations quickly from a smile library or edit individual teeth
- Archive images into multiple Types, Groups, and Labels for simple organization
- Powerful search capability that allows full text searching within a patient's record or across your entire database
- Automatically recognize and import images from digital memory cards
- Image authenticity is preserved with digital signatures
- Digital photo enhancement and color balancing functions
- Quick crop and image sizing
- Batch renaming of imported images
- Custom smile whitening
- Image enhancement functions: Brightness, Contrast, Color Balance, Sharpening, etc
- Resize, Rotate, Recontour patient's existing smile
- Print custom layouts of images or use the included print templates
- Import/Export images in multiple formats
- Slideshow function for case presentation - PowerPoint TM not required
- Templates designed for image submission to several accreditation organizations.
- Powerful SQL database that has unlimited storage capacity and high-speed query performance.
VISORA Imaging Software Pricing
$2,995 (when purchased with the visOra DR digital radiography system)